December 2023 Litigation Update
Over the past couple of weeks, CRLA clients and advocates have creatively engaged in zealous advocacy in a number of significant litigation cases. We wanted to share a snapshot of these cases that highlights the tremendous work of of TJP team members, Anna Baryudin, Chloe McGrath Wright, Aurora Thome, Laura Ferree, Adrian Renner, Shawnta Enriquez, Pilar Trevino, and Daisy Melendrez; CEI advocates Elias Rodriguez, Uriel Mendoza, and Erin Noel; Salinas AWP and MLP Attorneys Dennise Silva and Daniel Nesbit; RJU Attorneys Stephanie Ozomaro and Monica Sousa; SOS Attorneys Stephanie Miranda and Angela Breining; and Senior Litigators Mariah Thompson and Josephine Weinberg.
- Holding Superior Courts accountable
- Fighting for safe drinking water
- Confronting workplace sexual harassment
- Protecting agricultural workers and rural communities from dangerous pesticides
- Advocating to allow rural residents to live safely and with dignity in Mobile Home Parks